How Do I?

How do I apply for a burn permit?
Learn more about Burn permits related to residential burning. You may also want to check the for intermittent air quality related burn bans, which can be imposed by Puget Sound Clean Air Agency.

How can I request a report related to an injury or non-injury related incident?
Find the required information for medical requests.

 Do you offer CPR and First Aid Classes?

Yes! We offer CPR and First Aid Courses for Adult/Child/Infant on the second Saturday each month. Sign up or contact us at 425-313-3200 or email CPR for additional information.

How do I dispose of a Fire Extinguisher?
Please follow these instructions to dispose of your fire extinguisher. Please call us should you have any questions at (425) 313-3200.

How can I apply for a job at Eastside Fire & Rescue?
For information, including the application process, qualifications, and testing dates, please see Opportunities to Serve or contact the Human Resources Division.